Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Please share your experiences or questions

I want this blog to be interactive. If you've found ways to shave a few dollars off the price of an item, please share it. No MLM stories, please. I've found countless blogs and department store sites that list free samples, money-saving tips and ways that cost the reader nothing but a few minutes of time.

Also, if you have a question---like how to save money on utilities, please send them along. I'm always looking for ideas, and it's a thrill to be able to help others save money. If I have a hobby, that's it.

After all these years I find I am my father's child. So, to Frank Remesch, Sr., thanks, you've spawned a cottage business for me. My dad is the original middle man. He is the guy who knows the guy who has the good deal. He knows where the cheapest gas prices are and how to make every penny count. He taught me early on that if I want something, I have to save for it. I thought he was a hard case when I was 9, but now I know he taught me the pitfalls of impulse buying.

In my personal life, I've gotten on grocery store lists, department sto
re sites, money saving blogs and the like. Each adds something to my life. It takes time to research this stuff, but once it's done, I have resources for all time. And I share them with friends. I want to share them with you, my new friends.

Please do likewise. I look forward to anything you send.

Note that I am a featured contributor at Associated Content in the Finance and Business section. So, I write assignments on a monthly basis. Many of the blogs here come from that site. I am only allowed to post a portion of the article, along with the link. So, please, click on the link for the full article. They are chock full of money-saving ideas.

Thanks,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment